This cheesesteak pasta skillet is flavorful and makes a perfect weeknight dinner dish. It comes together very quickly and reheats great. I love simple skillet meals, and this is one of them. You can add these four-ingredient cheddar muffins, and you’ll have a simple and quick dinner.
Ingredients Needed for this Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet:
Small shell pasta
Heavy whipping cream
Montreal steak seasoning
Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- I like to use the Italian blend shredded cheese because it includes provolone and mozzarella in the blend. You can use any cheese you like.
- You can also use any brand of steak seasoning.
- The whipping cream and the broth add a fantastic rich flavor to this dish, so I don’t recommend substitutions.
- I have not made this dish with gluten-free pasta, but I see no reason it wouldn’t work.
If you like this skillet meal, you may enjoy our ground beef and rice skillet.
Scroll down for the full printable recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join thousands of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet
This simple cheesesteak pasta skillet makes a perfect weeknight dinner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped white onion
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 8 ounces of small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 cups of Italian Blend Shredded cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt to taste
Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Drain pasta. Over a medium-hot skillet, melt butter. Add green peppers, onion, and minced garlic. Saute till soft. Add ground beef. Cook through and then drain off any grease. Mix in cream and broth. Then add Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, pepper, and salt. Stir together.
Add in pasta and mix together. Add a cup of cheese and mix in. Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese on top.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up anytime. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses are allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.